Forklift America offers full service, maintenance and repair for forklifts in St. Louis and the surrounding areas.
Our team of forklift technicians have extensive experience repairing nearly every make and model. We offer quick mobile service - please call 314-209-9999 to schedule an appointment or submit a service request on the right.
NO HIDDEN FEE GUARANTEE: Our customers ONLY pays for our services and materials.
Forklift America will NEVER charge you Fuel Surcharges, Miscellaneous Shop Supply charges, Disposal Fees, Hardware Surcharges, Environmental Fees, (Or any other new and creative fees our competition decides to come up with)
We can handle everything from preventive maintenance to a complete refurbish. Our focus is delivering value and so we will recommend replacing parts only when necessary. We troubleshoot the problem and professionally guide the customer through repair process. This approach can save you money.
Our Forklift Repair Services include:
- Fast mobile service and transport
- Scheduled maintenance plans
- Complete forklift service and repair
- Pallet jack Battery Testing & Cleaning
- Scissor lift
- Skid Steer
- Hydraulic rebuild (repack) cylinders, replace hoses, control valve assemblies
- Certified Welding
- Engine Rebuilds and Replacement
- Tire Service (marking, non-marking cushion, pneumatic, solid pneumatic, foam fill)
We work with all types of forklifts including:
- LPG (Liquid Propane Gas)
- Duel Fuel
Forklift Maintenance Program
At Forklift America, we offer excellent Preventive Maintenance plans, designed to save you money in the long run.
Make your investment last longer through regular maintenance. We keep maintenance logs and track it's history. We will notify you at regular intervals to schedule your preventive maintenance. Our Forklift Maintenance Program includes:
- Greasing the bearings
- Changing the oil & filter
- Replacement of filters (if needed)
- Greasing the fittings
- OSHA compliance check (horn, back-up alarm, strobe light, seat belt, parking brake, gauges, chains, overhead guard, back-rest, operators manual and do a brake skid test)
- Measuring to make sure the forklift is within specifications
- Grease & Lube (mast, steer-axle, drive shaft)
- 111 Point Inspection (We treat your forklift just like it is one of our own)
- Blow out engine & radiator with compressed air
- Clean Battery terminals & install corrosion resistant washers
We specialize in all your parts needs, especially hard to find parts. Give us a call or stop by. Our technicians are always happy to help.
We also offer new and used forklifts for sale as well as thousands of forklift parts in our extensive online store. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us. We service all makes and models including
Brands That We Service:
|Advance||E-Z-GO / EZ-GO||PALLET MASTER|
|Big Joe||HYUNDAI||Schaeff Lift Truck Inc.|
|Bolzoni Auramo||John Deere||STARLIFT|
|Cascade||KD / Manitou||Taylor Dunn|
|CAT / Caterpillar||KOMATSU||Tennant|
|Club Car||Long Reach||TOYOTA|
|Columbia / HD||MAGNUM||Trackmobile|
|Datsun Lifttruck||MITSUBISHI||VALUE JACK|
|Eagle Pitcher||Nissan||Yale Industrial Trucks|