NOTE: Price INCLUDES battery and charger (not pictured). WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO FIND WHAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR NEEDS
PRICING SHOWN REFLECTS A RENTAL SPECIFICATION UNIT
• Standard Length Forks
• 3-Stage Mast
• Full Light & Safety Package
• Premium Tires
Here we have the Heli G-Series 4-wheel sit-down electric forklift. This truck was designed to be economical, efficient, comfortable and with high visibility, reliability, & serviceability in mind. You're getting high-end features without the high-end price.
Here are the key features of this truck:
- Drive Axle Stability - New front drive axle design and high rear axle mount increases stability.
- Automatic Deceleration - When steering, the truck automatically decelerates to improve stability on turns.
- High Visibility - The mast has been made as compact and the cylinders, hoses, & chains have been moved to better optimize visibility. The overhead guard has been designed to allow a greater view of the surroundings.
- Tight Turning Radius - The rear axle has been designed allow very sharp turns
- Power = Efficiency - The truck has been designed to lift quickly and take slopes easily.
- Selectable Speeds - This helps to adjust the trucks performance to the environment.
- Efficiency - The drive system uses AC motors. This greatly increases efficiency & power. The hydraulic system has been re-designed for lower power usage & LED lights are standard
- Superior Ergonomics - Rear handle with horn to enable comfortable reverse driving. Entry from either side of the truck. Fully adjustable seat.
Anhui Heli has maintained consistent growth since 1958 and is currently the 8th largest forklift manufacture in the world. Heli prides themselves in their offering of innovative design that integrates high end features & reliability without the high end price tag. All Heli Americas forklifts have CE Certification, are produced in an 10 million square foot ISO9001/14001 CE certified & accredited facility.
|Load Capacity||5000 lbs.|
|Load Center Distance||24 Inches|
|Number of Wheels (x=powered wheels) Front/Rear||2x/2|
|Max. Lifting Height||H||185 Inches|
|Max. Overall Height (with backrest)||H2||224|
|Fork Size (Length x Width x Thickness)||L4xWxT||42x5x1.5|
|Outside Fork Spacing (min/max)||W5||9.65/38.4|
|Tilt Angle (forward/backward)||α/β||6/5|
|Overall Length (without forks / with forks)||L/L'||84.8/126.9|
|Mast Lowered Height||H1||84|
|Height of Overhead Guard||H4||88.5|
|Seat Height (from ground)||H7||48.7|
|Tow Pin Height||H8||10.2|
|Minimum Outside Turning Radius||r||73|
|Load Distance from Axle to Fork Face||L2||17.5|
|Minimum Right Angle Aisle Width||Ra||88.8|
|Travel Speed (Loaded/Unloaded 36v)||8.5/9.3|
|Travel Speed (Loaded/Unloaded 48v)||10.6/10.6|
|Lift Speed (Loaded/Unloaded 36v)||57.1/98.4|
|Lift Speed (Loaded/Unloaded 48v)||78.7/118.1|
|Lowering Speed (Loaded/Unloaded)||88.6/78.7|
|Max. Gradeability (Loaded/Unloaded - 5 Minutes)||17/20|
|Max. Tow-Hook Pull (Loaded/Unloaded - 5 Minutes)||3964/3319|
|No Load (with minimum battery size)||10432|
|Axle Load With Rated Load (Front/Rear)||14529/1407|
|Axle Load Without Load (Front/Rear)||4626/5804|
|Tire Size (Front)||21x7-15|
|Tire Size (Rear)||16x6-10.5|
|Tread Width (Front tread)||W2||35|
|Tread Width (Rear Tread)||W3||36.2|
|Ground Clearance (at lowest point at mast)||H5||3.7|
|Ground Clearance (at center of wheelbase)||H6||4.3|
|Brakes (Service/Parking)||Hydraulic/Hand Lever|
|36v Battery Capacity (@ 6 hour discharge rate)||1320|
|48v Battery Capacity (@ 6 hour discharge rate)||990|
|Battery Weight (Minimum)||2600|
|Battery Weight (Maximum)||3530|
|Battery Compartment Size (Maximum)||39.25x30.7x24.6|
|Drive Motor Capacity (60 minute rating 36/48 volt)||11.3/20.8|
|Motor Lift Output (15% rating, 36/48 volt)||22.1/26.8|
|Drive Control Type||MOSFET/AC|
|Hydraulic Control Type||MOSFET/AC|
|Attachment Output Pressure||2030|
Heli, Heli Americas, Anhui Heli
|SKU||Heli CPD25 GA2C|