Attention all prospective job seekers! Forklift America, a leading company in the lifting equipment industry, has officially announced that they are currently seeking talented and motivated individuals to join their dynamic team. With a reputation for excellence, Forklift America boasts a vast portfolio of satisfied customers across the United States and beyond. As such, they are seeking individuals who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and maintaining the highest standards of quality in their work. Furthermore, Forklift America offers excellent benefits packages, competitive salaries, and ample opportunities for professional growth and advancement. So if you are someone who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the field of lifting equipment, then you won’t want to miss this amazing opportunity with Forklift America. Apply today and take the first step towards a brighter future!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Qualified Forklift or Auto Mechanics (St. Louis Area)
We are looking for a dependable & knowledgeable mechanic. Someone who is both experienced as well as personable with customers. This position will involve troubleshooting our own equipment and as well as customer owned forklifts. This is a full time position with competitive pay.
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- Needs to be skilled in Electric, LP, Gas, & Diesel fuel systems (though 70% of our work is in LP).
- Needs to be skilled in hydraulic repairs
- Needs to be skilled in repairing engines (mainly head work)
- Inspect, diagnose, maintain, repair and rebuild pumps, valves, filters, etc.
- Ability to work a variety of different equipment
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work a 40 hour week (Mon.-Fri. day time hours) with overtime possibilities
Responsibilities will include:
- Doing scheduled Preventative Maintenance for our contracts
- Diagnosing forklifts as they come in (anywhere from non-functioning to new)
- Doing general repairs to the equipment (anywhere from oil changes to engine swaps & rebuilds)
- Maintaining a clean work area
- A strong work ethic
- Full mechanics tool set
Very competitive pay depending on experience.
- Parts Specialist
We are looking for a personable parts advisor to act as the liaison between our customers and service technicians. The advisor’s responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, finding parts, gathering lead times and shipping cost. The advisor will ensure customer service by working with customers to determine their equipment issues and problems, determining the repair timeline, and working with technicians to convey the customers’ concerns with accurate repair descriptions.
To be a successful advisor, you should have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills. You should also have a strong understanding of automotive technology and of the automotive industry.
Greeting customers and directing them to the appropriate information they need.
Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
Calling customers to advise them about service changes or pick-up times.
Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers.
Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
A strong understanding of automotive technology or heavy machinery.
Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
The ability to communicate with mechanics, customers, and management.
Job Type: Full-time
Forklift America offers all employees the following Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation (1 week after 1 year)
- Paid Holidays (government holidays)
- Great Work Environment