The Heli Lithium Ion CPD30 is an economical and quiet way to move your equipment!
NOTE: Price INCLUDES battery and charger. WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO FIND WHAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR NEEDS
• Standard Length Forks
• 3-Stage Mast
• Full Light & Safety Package
• Premium Tires
Here we have the Heli G-Series 4-wheel sit-down Lithium electric forklift. This truck was designed to be economical, efficient, comfortable and with high visibility, reliability, & serviceability in mind. You’re getting high-end features without the high-end price.
Here are the key features of this truck:
- Drive Axle Stability – New front drive axle design and high rear axle mount increases stability.
- Automatic Deceleration – When steering, the truck automatically decelerates to improve stability on turns.
- High Visibility – The mast has been made as compact and the cylinders, hoses, & chains have been moved to better optimize visibility. The overhead guard has been designed to allow a greater view of the surroundings.
- Tight Turning Radius – The rear axle has been designed allow very sharp turns
- Power = Efficiency – The truck has been designed to lift quickly and take slopes easily.
- Selectable Speeds – This helps to adjust the trucks performance to the environment.
- Efficiency – The drive system uses AC motors. This greatly increases efficiency & power. The hydraulic system has been re-designed for lower power usage & LED lights are standard
- Superior Ergonomics – Rear handle with horn to enable comfortable reverse driving. Entry from either side of the truck. Fully adjustable seat.
Anhui Heli has maintained consistent growth since 1958 and is currently the 8th largest forklift manufacture in the world. Heli prides themselves in their offering of innovative design that integrates high end features & reliability without the high end price tag. All Heli Americas forklifts have CE Certification, are produced in an 10 million square foot ISO9001/14001 CE certified & accredited facility.
|Load Capacity||6000 lbs.|
|Load Center Distance||24 Inches|
|Number of Wheels (x=powered wheels) Front/Rear||2x/2|
|Max. Lifting Height||H||185 Inches|
|Outside Fork Spacing (min/max)||W5||9.65/38.4|
|Overall Length (without forks / with forks)||L/L’||101.1/143|
|Mast Lowered Height||H1||81.5|
|Height of Overhead Guard||H4||166|
|Minimum Outside Turning Radius||r||87.2|
|Travel Speed (Loaded/Unloaded 48v)||8.7/9.3|
|Lift Speed (Loaded/Unloaded 48v)||72.8/96.5|
|Max. Gradeability (Loaded)||22%|
|No Load (with battery/without)||9160/8460|
|Axle Load With Rated Load (Front/Rear)||14529/1407|
|48v Battery Capacity (@ 6 hour discharge rate)||990|
From October 1, 2020, the new Lithium battery counterbalanced forklifts will start to carry out this warranty policy,
not including pallet jack and stacking series. This warranty policy is a market pilot, and the region is limited to
Basic Warranty Coverage – 24 months or 4,000 hours
Heli America warrants each new Heli Lithium Battery Counterbalanced Forklift to be free, under normal use and
when the manufactures maintenance guidelines are followed, of defects in material and workmanship for the first
twenty-four (24) months or 4,000 operating hours (whichever occurs first) from the date of first use by the original
purchaser from an Authorized Heli Dealer or Heli Distributor.
Drive Train Warranty Coverage – 36 months or 6,000 hours
Heli America warrants each new Heli forklift Electric Drive Motor, Motor Controller and Drive Axle to be free,
under normal use and when the manufactures maintenance guidelines are followed, of defects in material and
workmanship for thirty-six (36) months or 6,000 operating hours (whichever occurs first) from the date of first use
by the original purchaser from an Authorized Heli Dealer or Heli Distributor.
Lithium Battery Warranty Coverage – 120 months or 20,000 hours
Heli America warrants each new Lithium Battery to be free, under normal use and when the manufactures
maintenance guidelines are allowed, of defects in material and workmanship for the first One hundred and twenty
(120) months or 20,000 operating hours (whichever occurs first) from the date of first use by the original purchaser
from an Authorized Heli Dealer or Heli Distributor.
Exclusions & Limitations
1. Items that require replacement during normal operation (such as, but not limited to, load wheels, drive tires,
contact tips, contact coils, etc.)
2. Repair or replacement required as a result of: (a) accident, (b) lack of proper maintenance, as outlined in the
Heli Service Manual, (c) repairs or replacement of
parts not properly performed, (d) use of replacement parts not of OEM origin that adversely affect the proper
operation, performance, and/or durability, (e)
Alterations or modifications performed without Heli’s prior written approval, (f) deterioration of appearance or
performance due to normal use or exposure.
3. Normal service repairs (such as but not limited to, P.M. maintenance, tire replacement, adjustments, tightening
of loose hardware etc.)
4. Accessories or parts either installed by a Heli Authorized Dealer or that may be warranted by the OEM (such as,
but not limited to, attachments, tires, batteries, chargers, etc.)
Heli CPD30-GB6Li-S 6000lb Pneumatic Lithium Ion forklift
- Pneumatic Tires
- Easy Charge Lithium Ion Battery with 10 Year Warranty
- 6000 Lbs Capacity
- Comes with Battery Charger
- 4 Wheel Sit-Down
- USB Charger
- LED View Screen