Forklift America is your authorized Snorkel dealer for St. Louis, Mo and surrounding areas including Illinois!
Call us today for a quote 314-209-9999 or click for quote request!
Check out our selection of options!
Always up to the task is what defines Snorkel scissor lifts. We’ve raised the bar with a full line of scissor lifts suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. These lifts are engineered to deliver high-reaching performance at a low cost of ownership. All Snorkel scissor lifts are built with durable, heavy-duty steel and over engineered components. Designed with compact dimensions, the lifts fit in confined spaces or through standard doorways, and are both nimble and efficient with optional bi-energy on select models.
Push-Around & Self-Propelled Mini Lift S3006P, S3008P, S3010P, S3010E, S3019E, S3215L
- Low level working at height
- Easily passes through a standard doorway
Internal Combustion Rough Terrain S2255RT, S2755RT, S2770RT, S3370RT, S3970RT SL26SL, SL30SL
- Compact 4-wheel drive performance
- Bi-Energy (BE) version available
- Auto-levels without the need for outriggers
- Ideal for construction applications or slopes
Look no further than Snorkel mast lifts for a stable platform to perform overhead work. A safe alternative to ladders, lightweight personnel lifts step up to the task of lifting people. Both push-around and self-propelled Snorkel mast lifts easily fit through standard doorways to offer portable convenience.
Self-Propelled TM12E, TM16E, MB20J, MB26J
- Versatile electric mast lift
- Ideal for multiple applications
- Highly maneuverable for use in confined spaces
- Easy to use and maintain
Push Around UL25, UL32, UL40
- Easy to push around
- Patented Girder Lock for stable working up to 46′
- Compact dimensions
- Passes easily through a standard doorway
ARTICULATING BOOM LIFTS
Snorkel boom lifts are precisely what you need to safely lift people to work at height. It’s pretty straightforward – superb maneuverability makes it easy to reach areas with limited access. Also known as a cherry picker, Snorkel articulated booms lifts provide a full working envelope. Up-and-over capabilities with smooth, proportional controls provide precise operation. Articulated jibs deliver improved reach, and Snorkel Guard™ secondary guarding system is fitted as standard on all Snorkel boom lifts.
Internal Combustion Rough Terrain A46JRT, AB60J, AB80J, AB85J
- Robust and reliable diesel lift
- Powerful 4-wheel drive for rough terrain
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Ideal for both maintenance and construction
TELESCOPIC BOOM LIFTS
The versatile series of Snorkel telescopic boom lifts can reach in any direction. Built for vertical and horizontal outreach, available jib models offer added flexibility.
Equipped with powerful diesel engines, these telescopic boom lifts also deliver excellent rough terrain performance.
The 400S/460SJ and 600S/660SJ models share a common chassis for reduced parts inventory and improved service familiarity.
Internal Combustion Rough Terrain 400S, 460SJ, 600S, 660SJ, TB80, TB86J, TB120, TB126J
- Rugged all-terrain telescopic boom
- 4-Wheel drive
- Available with or without jib boom
- Ideal for both construction and industrial
TOWABLE BOOM LIFTS
Snorkel’s family of high specification towable boom lifts delivers excellent value with a low total ownership cost.
The robust and reliable machines come equipped with hydraulically powered, fold-down outriggers and high maneuverable articulating booms.
Efficient and cost-effective, these trailer-mounted booms are easy to transport and easier to operate both indoor and outdoor
Towable Boom Lifts TL37J, TL39, TL49J
- Robust, reliable, and compact
- Quick to set up and easy to operate
- Simple to service and maintain
- Available with a range of power sources
In any direction, Snorkel’s rough terrain telehandlers extend a helping hand. Full-time 4-wheel drive and proportional joystick controls allow for tight maneuvering.
The highly versatile telehandlers are designed to multitask on the toughest jobsites. For any application, each one can lift, reach and haul material up high or on the ground.
Rough Terrain SR5719, SR6030, SR9244, SR1054
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Proportional joystick controls for smooth operation
- Simple to service and maintain
- Designed for construction